Wednesday 7 May 2014

one of the most important day will coming soon...that day was may 11. World wide all the people celebrate mother's day. this day was special to all the women and mother's. All loving persons send the mother's day wishes, sms, greetings, cards and gifts to lovable mother. there we provide some mother's day messages, quotes, wishes.

I believe in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
Bcos i have loved my mother,
ever since i opened my eyes...
happy mother's day to all mom's

Your needs are important
to me. you can turn to
me for help.
I'll make time for you.
I'll keep you safe.
You can rest in me.
I enjoy you. You
brighten my heart!
I'm glad that you are here
I see you
you are special to me
I respect you
I love you

You've seen me laugh, You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it,
But thanks and Ilove you..
happy mother's day

Mom, you know you're my best friend
you will be untill the end
I'll see you soon and when I do 
I'll shower all my love on you
Great big hugs are overdue
Mom, how I miss you

Mom(Mother) is such
A special word 
The loveliest
I've ever heard.
A toast to you,
Above all the rest
Mom, you're so special
You are simply
the best.

happy mother's day 2014
You Know Our Dreams,
You Listen Our Hopes,
You Feel Our Problems,
You R The Only One
Luv U so Much Mom

Dearest mom,
we may be miles away
but you're always in my heart
I love you very much.
happy mother's day

Any woman can be a mother
but it takes someone special
to be called "Mom".
happy mother's day

I'm so grateful for your
unconditional love
and once again want
you to know 
how happy and special
you always make me feel
and how much
I love you so
....beautiful





0 comments :

Post a Comment