Tuesday 6 May 2014

A  man's work is from sun to sun,
but a mother's work
is never done.


Mother....
 The sweetest word
   on the lips of all.
  Mother....
     The most beautiful and loving person...
     I am lucky and happy to call my angel !
      Happy Mother's Day to you !


Mom, this bouquet is for
 the hundred little things you do
 for us every day...
 'n for the reason none can do
 what you do for us!
 You're appreciated not jus' today
 but every other day!
 
 Happy Mother's Day


A mother is a person
who seeing there
are only four pieces of pie
for five people
promptly announces


A mother's example
sketches the outline of
her child's character...
 Happy Mother's Day

You are the perfect
wife and mother
you bring sunshine
to our days
we hope you enjoy
this special day
with love for now
As well as Always Beautiful


My mother,
my friend so dear,
Throughout my life
you're always near,
A tender smile
to guide my way,
You're the sunshine
to light my day.
Happy Mom's day!
I love You!

BEING A GREAT MOTHER IS A VERY HARD ROLE
BUT MOTHER U R THE STAR FOR THIS ONE I KNOW
I LOVE YOU MOM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU

Mom,
You've always held me close
in your arms and heart.
And I want you to know,
my heart will always
remember.
Happy Mother's Day!


I always pray to God, May you live long,
May you always be with me. love you
more than my life. Love You Mom

A Mother's love
is patient and forgiving
when all others are forsaking,
it never fails or falters,
even, though the Heart
is breaking....

Mom, I Love YouAge10: Ilove you, mom!
Age14: My mom is so annoying!
Age18: I wanna leave this house
Age25: Mom, you were right
Age30: Mom, forgive me?
Age50: I don't wanna lose my mom!
Age70: Mom, I love you so much...

If I could I would of
chosen no other,
You are my lifelong
friend, my precious
mother.
Happy mothers day
Love you mom








0 comments :

Post a Comment